22 March 2010

This is going to be a short post. I just want to say hello to all of, especially to those who have already partaken of my blog contest. I have worked on the mechanics, everything you'll need to earn points, and I've linked back to them HERE.

To those who are wondering how many points they've earned so far, I have posted the run-down of points (from 27 participants) yesterday. The points are all as of 21st March. So if you made a review today, left a comment in any of my posts or did some other tasks, they're not included in the update yet. You can read the points update HERE.

I'll try to update the points tomorrow. But if I can't squeeze it in to my schedule, I'd work on updating your points on Saturday. That way, points update will be posted on a weekly basis and cut-off for points will be every Friday.

Well, that's about it. I have to get back to work. Still have 3 articles to work on. Ta-ta for now!☺

3 thoughts:

hi there..hope your contest turns out great..happy anniversary to your blog!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels