31 March 2010

It’s the culmination of the Lenten Season in my side of the world. That means most businesses will be closed for a couple of days in observance of Holy Week. That’s also why our boutique will be closed for 2 days, this Thursday and Friday. My brother and SIL are both looking forward to their short “vacation” so they can rest and recharge. Unfortunately, there are a lot of chores waiting to be done at home so I’m guessing that before my brother gets to take his much needed rest, he’d have to work on those chores first.

Among the things he needs to get done is the mini basketball court for him and his son. He wants to turn our pocket garden into a small basketball court so they can play together. We haven’t really used the area since none of us have green thumbs so he decided to just convert it into a play area. The materials are already there, he just needs to complete his tools. My brother is so fond of his power tools since these make his life easier. But I think he still needs to buy saw blades because the ones we have are dull already. I just hope he gets the job done right away so my nephew can start playing.

5 thoughts:

He's right! power tools do make life easier specially for a handy person. My husband swears it cuts labor time to less than half. Good luck on the endeavor! Post pics of the new court. :)

 

hi sis, just want to inform you that we also have the winner in my blogging contest - http://www.melandriaromero.net/2010/03/my-first-blogging-contest-winners.html

i already send her the paypal money and i will be giving you her ec account soon,thanks again.

 

I hope your brother's little construction project is now done :)

Happy Easter!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels