26 March 2010

Oh dear! Thank goodness it's Friday once again. I can relax (a bit) tomorrow. I really think I need to relax. I've been through so much the past couple of weeks and my mind has been working more than double time. It's exhausting! =( I think I need a massage. Any type of massage would do, heck, even a portable massager would do. 

By the way, I'm going to try and post the updated points again tomorrow. There have been some movements in the points but unfortunately, most of the participants haven't reeled in as much yet. Anyway, there's still a long way to go. I'm hoping to come up with the list of prizes for each winner by tomorrow or if not on Sunday. What ever happens, I'll keep all of you posted.
I plan to hit the sack early tonight. With early I mean around 1 or 2 in the morning, instead of my usual bedtime which is 3AM. I hope nothing good is on at HBO.☺

Oh well. Happy weekend everyone!☺



4 thoughts:

hello there sis! i think you really need a good and relaxing full body massage... hehehe! by the way, thanks for keeping us updated with the points.

 

Yes thank god is friday, I am so tired from the whole week working, I am going to sleep the whole day tomorrow.

"http://lesanchez.blogspot.com"

 

I love weekends!!! More time for myself and for my babies (baby & hubby)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels