01 March 2010

I only noticed it today but the birthday counter near the top of my blog is inaccurate.☺ Geez. It says my birthday is 2 days and some odd hours away when in fact it should be 3 days and some odd hours away. I know it's my fault. After all, I was the one who made that counter. Oh boy! I was so friggin' sure I was doing the right thing when I made it more than a month ago. Obviously, I wasn't. I miscalculated. Hihihi! Oh well, calculating numbers was never my strong suit.

I've got 3 more days to enjoy being 32. I wonder what's in store for me now that I'm turning 33? More blessings, I hope. More friends. A healthier me. No extravagant wishes. Just simple wishes for me.☺  

4 thoughts:

Hi Sis,

I have a post offer for you. Let me know if you are interested. Please email me: liezl_7m5(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

Thanks!

 

thanks again sis for remembering me always. Ooh, you might have put a wrong data on your birthday counter. Please join my Organize YOur life give away to win an e-organizer. thanks much.

http://www.melandriaromero.net/2010/03/organize-your-life-e-organizer-review.html

advance happy birthday!

 

wow. advance happy birthday!

i'm not really keen on posting my birthday on the net though. do you know that it's one of the important info hackers are looking for?

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels