01 March 2010

Geez, I can't believe how time flies. Three years ago, I was still working my butt off trying to pacify irate auto finance clients of HSBC. I had to calmly deal with them even if they were the ones who owed HSBC thousands of dollars worth of car loans. It was also three years ago when a welcome addition to our small family made his entrance to the world.☺

 

He was born around 6 in the evening of 1st March 2007. It was funny because his mom and dad were in the parking lot of Gateway Mall trying to look for a parking space because they were going to buy more things for the baby when Shierley's (my SIL) water broke and my brother had to drive all the way from Cubao to Parañaque in lightning speed because SIL's obstetrician was in Parañaque. 

When my SIL underwent a Caesarian operation, the doctors were all amazed at how big the baby was. He weighed 11.22lbs. at the time of his birth! But however healthy he was, he had to be given medicines intravenously because his heart was beating way too much fast. He had some defect and he was left behind at the hospital for further tests. Imagine how heart-wrenching that time was for all of us, more so for his grandparents (my mom and dad) who were miles away and could only be updated through phone calls and IM.

But that was three years ago. My dear nephew Keoni turns 3 today and as you can see in the pictures, he's grown to be a very healthy kid.☺ Because of Keoni's birth, I decided to leave my job and just concentrate on working from home because I didn't want to miss a moment of Keoni's development. He's not mine but that's how much I love him. I'm just wishing and praying to God for Keoni's health and that he grows up to be a very loving, fun, kind and smart kid.

Your Tita Babam loves you so much Keoni!☺

2 thoughts:

Keoni is super blessed to have a wonderful and loving Tita Babam!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels