13 March 2010

I'm having mixed emotions as I'm writing this post. The reason is...well, I sort of have a very serious personal problem and even if I sort of feel sad (I should be friggin' sad, mad and depressed actually!), I'm excited at the same time. Giddy with excitement and happy because my blog contest is starting soon and when I say soon, I mean this Monday!

Yeah, I know. You guys think I'm going nuts. But to tell you the truth, my excitement for the contest far outweighs my sadness or whatever it is I'm feeling right now. Ugh! I can't quite put my finger on this other emotion I know I should be feeling. Whew! When my mom said I was a strong woman, I had no idea I could be this strong.

My heart, I reckon, should be crushed right now. But NO! As a matter of fact, I'm already finalizing the details for the contest so I can post it early Monday morning and I've never been this powered up.  

2 thoughts:

You are making me excited looking forward on that blog contest, too.
Have a nice weekend, Sunshine. :)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels