20 March 2010

I checked my inbox earlier than usual today and guess what I got? Got a comment from Chris of Chris Chronicles. She honored me with the following awards:


I must say that I thrive on awards because they make me feel special and loved. So I want to say "Thank you!" to Mommy Chris. I truly, truly appreciate these awards. Incidentally, for the Beautiful Blogger Award, I'm supposed to list 7 random things about me but since I was already tagged for this, I've given my random 7 before and you can read them here.

I'm passing these on to the following blogger friends of mine, some old and some new, because they deserve these.☺



3 thoughts:

It feels so good when you receive awards like these, it means you got lot of friends :)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels