20 February 2010

I got this one from Red, one of the few bloggers who never fails to remember me whenever she receives awards or tags.☺ I was also tagged for this award by The Twitterer, a blog I recently stumbled upon and I've been a regular visitor eversince. She's also a Filipina who's living abroad. Karen of My So-Called World also tagged me for this award, incidentally.☺

I'm supposed to pass this on to other bloggers who are beautiful both inside and out, I'm assuming, but here are a few rules I must follow:

1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award. So once again, thank you Red and The Twitterer, for the honor.☺

2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are
fantastic.

3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won.

4. State 7 things about yourself

My Beautiful 15 are:

1. Joy-Anne
2. Kikamz
3. Ria
4. Bambie fab
5. Paula
6. Levy
7. Marie
8. Niko
9. Gene
10. Marice 
11. Liezl
12. Shaine
13. Liza
14. Czaroma
15. Fedhz


Whew! Quite a handful but I'm telling you, the above bloggers are wonderful. I always enjoy visiting their blogs and reading their posts.

Seven random things about me...okay...here goes:

1. I don't know how to ride the bike. It seems weird that I should list it here but it's something about me which most friends don't know.

2. I'm scared of cats. Cats scare me more than dogs do. I blame that on Stephen King's Sleepwalkers.

3. People, especially those who've just met me, think that I'm a snob but I'm not. I'm actually just a shy girl who's afraid of rejection so I tend to keep to myself at first for fear that others won't accept my hand of friendship. But once I warm up to you, you'd think otherwise.

4. People say I'm mataray. I don't think it's being mataray. I think it's part of my defense mechanism, something to show others that they can't take me lightly and I'm not someone they can just put aside and downplay.

5. My first taste of freedom (read partial independence from my parents) came when I was 27 years old. Can you believe that?

6. I'm turning 33 in a couple of days but I still think I'm missing an important element in my life. Honestly, I don't know what it is.

7. I was held up by a guy who was pointing a balisong at me and he took my cell phone. No one tried to help me (I was riding the bus) so I screamed and screamed as loudly as possible. Guess what? The hold-upper returned the cell phone to me.☺

I don't know if I did the right thing as far as sharing 7 random things about me are concerned. But I deemed it best to share some things not most people know about me.☺

9 thoughts:

Thanks sis, day off ko til monday, grab ko pagbalik ko.

thanks uli

 

thanks sis! will post it later. Nakakatakot naman yang experience mo, buti na lang he did not hurt you when you did not give to him your cell phone. Natakot sa sigaw mo. :)

 

Wah. kinda long. haha. i'll try to post this. abot pko sa sponsorship sis? thanks ha! I'm glad that you're doing good with Odesk. Pno pala yung short task?

 

Thanks for the award Bambie. I would have posted a comment here earlier but Mommy duty comes first. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

 

added u here :)

http://mizhelle.blogspot.com/2009/09/aww-another-awards-for-me.html

 

oh, an award! thanks bambie! gotta post this one ASAP before i get buried in blog review stuff! thanks, thanks!

 

wow nandito pala ako! thanks so much bambie :) will update my post...

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels