22 February 2010

As a BC Bloggers member, I want to show my love to the wonderful people I visit while doing my rounds of blog hopping. I have decided to create a separate page for these lovely people but I'm still including their links in this post.☺

By the way, some of the links here are "new" links for me. Meaning to say, this is the first time I will set foot in their blogs. The thought alone makes me giddy with excitement.☺

Home Buddies
How I Earn Money Online
Chris Chronicles
The Mommy Journey
Curious Minds
My Money Mission Online
Caring is Not Only Sharing
Let's Wallop
My Journey to Life
Babies ad Contests
Something to Live By
Wonderful World of Peachy
A Woman Remembers
Crayons n' Pencils
Cotton Candy Buzz
Blogging Mom Business
Ako si Mariz
Pink Candy Glitters
Living Life to the Fullest
Irresistible South East Asia
Liliput's World
Hubby's Cook
Out of the Box
All About Life
Yam's Files
Josie's Window
Josie's Kitchen
Niko's Blog
Girls Rule!
Lover Mushroom

3 thoughts:

Thanks so much for this early post,sis. I had fun visiting so many blogs too. Could you believe I visited more than 100 blogs for this project in just one day. I thought I couldn't do that but I did. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels