15 February 2010

Got this tag from sweet Ria of My Journey to Life.
= Start Copy Here =


VALENTINE LINKY LOVE
SPREADING LOVE ALL OVER THE WORLD


‘For God so loVed the world,
That He gAve
His onLy
BegottEn
SoN
That whosoever
Believeth In Him
Should Not perish,
But have Everlasting life.’John 3:16

Master List: 1. Pinay Mommy Online 2. Straight from the Heart 3. Mommy Journey 4. Written by Mys 5. Pinay Ads 6. Simply Happy Life 7. Small and Simple Things 8. Mommy Talks 9. Thoughts, Ideas and Resources 10. Basic Bloganomics 11. Mommy Passionista 12. Just the way it is… 13. The Working Mom 14. Pinay Expat Blogger 15. Fragments of Thoughts 16. Pensive Thoughts 17. A Walk to Remember 18. Blog Tactic 19. Pen Paper Pan 20. My Journey to Life 21. Simple Pero Rock! 22. My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf 23. Josie’s Window

Rules:
1. Post this tag in your blog if you believe in the message. Please don’t forget to copy from = Start Copy Here = to = End Copy Here =. If you want, please include your own thoughts about LOVE.
2. Tag as many friends as you want to help spread the message to the world.
3. Comment with the link of your post here so that you will be included in the master list.
4. Don’t forget to come back to the master post once in awhile to check and update your own blog’s master list.
5. Please don’t delete this tag or put no follow tags. Let’s spread the meaning of true love and so as linky love for us bloggers. Thanks!


= End Copy Here =

Thank you so much dear Ria for the tag. I appreciate the friendship you've extended to me.☺ I'm now passing this on to Joy-Anne, Red, Vera, Liz, Bambie and Paula

7 thoughts:

Thanks sis. I'll grab this one. Btw, if the sponsorship is still open, I'd like to sponsor 1-month ad space (125X125) to all of my 3 blogs:
http://liezl-read-write.blogspot.com/
http://www.lizmagikera.info/
http://www.wordyliz.com/

 

thanks dear =) pwedi pa ba ihabol ito? vday tag pala sya.. pero thanks for remembering me tukayo =) have a nice day =)

 

Hello Sis! Thanks for doing the tag. I have added your link already. Hope you can update your list too.

Belated Happy Valentines and Kung Hei Fat Choi!

 

Sis, got no time to join the linky love. I just tagged you back:

http://www.lizmagikera.info/2010/02/3-elements-of-my-happy-valentine.html

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels