28 February 2010

 

I was awarded the Sunshine Award by The Twitterer.☺ She actually honored me with two awards. This one and you can find the other one here. As always, I'm privileged to receive awards such as this one. It only inspires me to continue filling up my blog with my thoughts to somehow share my life with my blogger friends and probably with the whole blogosphere.☺ The rules for passing this award is fairly simple. Here goes:

Rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post;
2. Pass the award onto 12 bloggers;
3. Link the nominees within your post;
4. Let the nominees know they have won the award by commenting on their blog;
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

I've posted the logo and thanked The Twitterer so now, I'm passing the award to these wonderful bloggers:
  1. Joy-Anne of From this Side
  2. Chris of The Mommy Journey 
  3. Ria of My Journey to Life 
  4. Vera of Where the Moon Shines
  5. Levy of Living Life to the Fullest
  6. Gene of Gene + Experiments 
  7. Liza of Liza's Online Journal 
  8. Marice of Life Can't Wait 
  9. Red of Earn Money Online with Red 
  10. Paula of Happy Thoughts, Happy Tot 
  11. Czaroma of A Woman Remembers 
  12. Jade of Momma Wannabe 
You all deserve this award because your posts never fail to brighten up my day.☺

Labels