05 February 2010

Hi guys! Just want to say sorry in advance since I won't be able to visit your blogs tomorrow. We're having a family reunion since one of my nieces (cousin's daughter)arrived from Guam the other day for a short vacay.

The reunion will be held in Cavite. It's set for lunch but I still don't know up to what time I'll be staying there. Anyway, I'm super excited because it's been a while since my cousins and I last saw each other. I think the last time we were together was last June.

If I get home early, I'll try to do a little blog hopping. If not, let me just wish you all a happy weekend!☺

4 thoughts:

Hi Sis, sorry if now din nakadaan. Been busy too. Yup, you can display the winner's badge:

http://thesafemode.blogspot.com/

You can use the EC badge on her site. Thanks a lot!

 

I love reunions! Chatting, laughing and the food hmmm.. I think we are having a little reunion with cousins this week.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels