18 February 2010

I've been thinking of getting eyeglasses for myself because I've noticed that my eyes tire easily even if I've spent only a few hours in front of the computer. Plus, there's the constant migraine attacks which I'm assuming is because of my slightly impaired vision. However, I do know that prescription eyeglasses can be quite expensive. So, as silly as it sounds, I've sort of been putting off getting eyeglasses for myself. But then, I learned about Zenni Optical. Zenni Optical, as the name suggests, is a shop where you can find fashionable and stylish prescription eyeglasses at very affordable prices. They have their own factories which produce their own brand of eyeglasses that's why they're able to sell them at very cheap prices. I was wary at first but after I read the article Mr. Eric Hammer wrote for Examiner entitled Cheap Eyeglassses are a Reality, I realized that indeed, it is possible to get prescription eyeglasses at prices that will blow you away. Mr. Hammer has been patronizing Zenni Optical's eyeglasses for the past 8 years and he only has good words for the company. 

The prices of their products range from $8.00 to $40.00, plus additional charges if you want bi-focals or thick lenses. They add an extra $4.95 for the shipment but that amount applies no matter how many pairs you order. So if you want high quality eyeglasses which are not fashionable and durable but also very affordable, get yours from Zenni Optical.


2 thoughts:

Nice post.I truly like it.Eyeglasses these days come in various options of frames, lenses, coatings as well as some other aspects.
Regards,
Cheap

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels