14 February 2010

If you haven't heard about the biggest contest on blogosphere, then you'd better get your act together and join now.☺ Nah, I'm not talking about my own contest that's starting next month. My contest won't be as BIG as this one.

I'm talking about the joint blogversary celebration of Kaye and Pehpot.

 

Imagine, they'll be giving away more than $500.00 worth of cash and prizes! I wish I could join but I honestly can't perform the required tasks because I've a lot going right now. Too bad and too sad. But I'm encouraging you guys to join the fun.

For more details, visit Pehpot's Make or Break or Kaye's Random Wahm Thoughts or simply click, click, click on the banner above.☺


1 thoughts:

hi sis, i have a tag for you,

http://www.melandriaromero.net/2010/02/valentine-linky-love.html

take care.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels