19 February 2010

I am no SAHM or WAHM. At almost 33, I'm still happily single but I do work from home as a freelance writer. At the same time I maintain 2 blogs and take care of my 3-year old nephew (while playing Facebook games and doing other online stuff on the side). I can definitely say I've got my hands full.

You can just imagine how much I try to put my multi-tasking skills to the hilt because of all the online activities I do. I write, I blog hop and look for bloggers who'd be willing to exchange links with me. Great thing BC Bloggers' Secret was conjured. It's a new community to help bloggers gain readership (and traffic) to their blog - a LINK EXCHANGE network.

If you want to learn more about it, please do visit Mommy Diary.

1 thoughts:

Aww, thanks for this post sis. Wow, at least you're still single but you are already practicing to be a wahm para when you have kids you're already a pro. hihihi

Thanks for joining BC Bloggers. Pls. wait for my email tomorrow. Paula WAHM sa Pinas

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels