12 February 2010

Tina the blog fairy's A Blog that is Just Right has recently reached over 1 million, take note MILLION, visits! Yipee! I love visiting Tin'as blog because I always learn something new from it which I'm able to apply to my blogs. She really stands up to the monicker Blog Fairy.

As her way of saying THANK YOU to all her loyal visitors, she has decided to hold a "One Million Thank Yous Giveaway". What's up for grabs and how to join?


The prizes are:

1st prize - $15.00 and 3 months of free advertising
2nd prize- $10.00 and 2 months of free advertising
3rd prize- $5.00 and 1 month of free advertising

How to Enter:

You just need to blog about the giveaway, and leave Tina a comment to let her know you've done that. You need just leave your blog address or URL along with your comment on Tina's blog so she can check out your post so it can be counted as a valid entry. That's all!

Draw Dates:

Feb 12: 3rd prize
Feb 19: 2nd prize
Feb 26: 1st prize

Join now!


1 thoughts:

I won this contest! :)
I love joining contest they call me contest looter and I take it as a compliment hi hi hi!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels