03 March 2010

Our family runs a small business. It’s actually a small boutique which my sister-in-law started more than 2 years ago. Since the business is going strong, we’re thinking of extending our business to the World Wide Web. She’s putting me in charge of setting up the website so I’m looking for an affordable solution as far as business hosting is concerned. I want our own domain and of course I want a web host that would meet and surpass all of our expectations and requirements without being too heavy on the budget. I need one with unlimited storage space since I’m planning to upload a lot of pictures so our potential clients can see how diverse our collection of clothes, shoes, bags and accessories is. I’m going to get my work done right away so I can start scouring the internet for a site that can offer us the best business hosting solution that we need because I know we’ll need one that’s secure and probably one that offers top technical support . As it is, I’m already excited because ideas for the business website are already cramming their way in my brain and I can’t wait to get it up and running so I could start turning these ideas into fruition.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels