30 March 2010

To my dear friends, I'll be going on a brief hiatus from the blogosphere. I think I need to take a break for a while and I think it's rightly so since it's the holy week. Well, at least here in the Philippines. I will just try to come up with scheduled posts.☺

I'm just working on a couple of things right now while on transit because I need to submit these no later than this afternoon. As soon as I get back, I'll be posting a contest update. Why? Because I have a new sponsor. Yes! Clarissa of Kizuna will be sponsoring make up goodies for my contest! Isn't that grand! So when I get back, I'll be posting about it.☺

I wish you all a good week. Also, I know most of you will go on vacation as well so to those of you who are going out of town for the holy week, take care and have fun!☺

3 thoughts:

wow added prizes! More prize makes the contest more exciting :)

 

hi sis! i hope you get to really rest and relax during this holy week. take care and advance happy easter. :)

 

yes I am already on vacation mode.. just a few more hours here in the office

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels