29 March 2010

Hi guys! I just came home from the mall. I was finally able to buy a pair of red sandals for the event I'm attending tomorrow evening. I had no idea choosing the perfect pair would be so taxing (yeah right! As if I'm not a shoe-holic!). I went to several stores, found many great styles, only to come out of the store broken hearted and empty handed. Why? Because no size would fit my feet! Geez! I was finally able to find a pair of red velvet sandals, size 34, at one store and although it wasn't the style I wanted (gladiator), I bought the pair nonetheless because I needed red shoes! Also, I think the style was good enough.

I also had my hair relaxed. Actually, the stylist said it was "semi relax and semi rebond", whatever the heck that means. All I know is that my hair is now sorta straight. Yipee! But after the treatment, my stylist was too adamant to cut it short so he just trimmed the edges.

I'll try to see if I can create a blog post tomorrow, much less blog hop. I still have to have my nails done so I'm not sure if I can visit your blogs. Anyway, I wish you all a good night, or day, wherever you may be!☺


6 thoughts:

I have got boots but not sure if I can wear as I was told that I am old to wear one :(

 

It looks like you really got pampered yesterday, I did the same, I went for a haircut, I didn't have one since last October, so I was really in need.

"http://lesanchez.blogspot.com"

 

I love pampering myself too, foot spa and a good massage, love it!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels