18 March 2010

Most of you know that my diversion from work, apart from blogging and blog hopping, is logging in to my Facebook account and playing games. One of the games I'm hooked on is FarmVille.☺ I just love planting seeds and trees, harvesting my crops and produce and taking care of my animals. Of late, I've been obsessed with filling up my pot with all the gold possible and building my Maison Frame. Those are my present "babies" after I've finished building my horse stable and bigger chicken coop. I've yet to harvest my fruit trees today. 

Anyway, here's a screen shot of my farm.☺

It's not too big...the field where the plots are plowed I mean. I didn't want to plow fields on the entire farm because I wanted my farm to be organized. I can't upgrade my farm yet. I think the farm expansion option is still unavailable. But once I'm able to, I'd rearrange my farm again.☺

2 thoughts:

I also love farmville, Kaya lang mas organize ung sau ung sa akin ang gulo daming animals parang isang malaking kural kang :>

 

wow ang ganda ng farm mo. I am working on my farm na rin, nagfocus kasi ako sa fish and cafe before. add mo naman ako. just look for mary rose castillo. hehehe

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels