04 March 2010

It’s official. I am now 33 years old. I’m not in denial or anything. I’ve long accepted the fact that I can no longer find my age in the calendar. LOL! When I was still in my 20s, I dreaded having to leave that age range. But I’ve come full circle and have realized that being over the hill isn’t that bad after all. I think it’s all a state of mind. Being conscious of one’s age, that is. Like I always say, age is just a bunch of numbers. I may be 33 but deep inside, I still feel like I used to when I was 27. Or maybe even younger. I guess as long as I know how to keep in touch with the child within me, turning a year older won’t be such a big deal.

What do I wish for now that I’m 33? Good health, of course. Not only mine, but my family’s as well. More blessings, more friends. More work for me, hopefully. My wishes are simple. I stay true to the things I wrote in my “About Me” page – I am just a simple girl. Everything about me is.

I am just so thankful for all the blessings that I enjoyed last year. God has been so kind to have blessed me with a job, a fun and loving family and loads of opportunity. I hope it will be the same this year. Looking forward to the next 364 (plus some hours) days of my 33rd year on this planet.

12 thoughts:

Happy Birthday dear Bambie.. More blessings to come, kahit wala na sa calendar okay lang yan just remember what ever happens in life we should always remember to live life to the fullest!

Appear.. cheers!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!

 

ate bambie. :) happy birthday...
you deserve to be happy... :)

thank you for all the help (especially in adgitize and paypal)I'm so glad I met a wonderful blogger like you online. :)

happy blogging. :)

 

Happy Birthday to you, sunshine! it doesn't matter if lampas na ng kalendaryo. dont forget to thank God you have reached that age. and hopefully more birthdays to come. enjoy your birthday

 

hi sis! happy, happy, happy birthday! wishing you good health, more love and tons and tons of work opportunities. i believe that 2010 will be a bigger year for you and your loved ones. enjoy your special day!

 

Happy birthday Bambie! Pareho pala tayong March celebrants. And you're right, always wish for good health.

 

hi sis, happy, happy birthday, I wish you all the best in life, good health, happiness and prosperity. Take care always.

Join ka naman ng give away ko.
http://www.melandriaromero.net/2010/03/organize-your-life-e-organizer-review.html


mwah.

 

happy belated birthday. hope you had fun on your special day. happy weekend.

 

belated happy birthday sis :) more blessings and happiness for you!

 

belated happy birthday bambie! you are 33 na? you don't look your age dear. honest! mas bata ka pa tingnan kesa sa akin and i am only turning 30!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels