07 March 2010

I had extra time on my hands today so I decided to go over the pledges for my upcoming contest.☺ To date, wonderful bloggers have contributed a total of 49,000 EC credits, 25 months of AD spaces, $60.00 in cash, and others: Spikes from CMF ADs worth $2.00, a 20-page photobook worth $20.00, and Wordpress or Blogger template. Of course, there will be other prizes. Probably some goodies. *wink* That's what I'm taking care of as I write this post.

I'm planning to start the contest on the 15th. I originally planned it for March 1st, but I had a lot going so I couldn't handle the pressure. LOL! I'm thinking of running it from the 15th to the 30th and identify the winners by the 31st. BUT, I may also extend it until April. The 15th probably. That depends on the number of participants. Or how well the contest will be appreciated by the blogosphere. Tee-hee-hee! Me and my wishful thinking. I'm open to suggestions. What do you guys think?

I don't even have a decent banner and badge for the contest yet! A-ya-yay! OH...I need to breathe.

2 thoughts:

hmmmm... sounds cool. i'll be waiting for it. i haven't won any giveaway/contest online and hopefully, i'll win something from your contest.

happy bloggin'!

 

hi sis! i'm sure there will be a lot of people who will be joining your contest:)and it will surely be a great success. i'm excited to learn about the contest's mechanics and hopefully win some of your fabolous prizes up for grab.
hope i can help you with the badge and banner but i only have limited knowledge about those things. moral support na lang ibibigay ko...i know you can come up with an excellent banner and badge for you. =)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels