24 March 2010

I'm confused over a number of things. Well, at least I think I am. LOL!

First off, for the past couple of days, I've been trying to register for dNeero. That's after I read several blog posts about the site. The concept of the whole site, as well as the earning potential, piqued my interest so I tried to sign up. But it won't let me! I was able to enter my necessary information but the reCaptcha code doesn't show so I can't continue with the registration process.

I then saw that they have a Facebook application so I tried to join dNeero through it. I was able to start, finally. But when I replied to my first conversation, I later found out that it's a non-paying conversation. Oh man! Now I don't see any available conversations that I can join.

Secondly, I have a formal event to attend next Tuesday. I already have a dress - it's in black and white - and I want to match a pair of red shoes to it. I'm planning on getting a pair of red gladiator shoes, pretty much like this one below, from Michael Antonio.


Michael Antonio Women's Sisley Sandal,Red,8 M US


Incidentally, I already own a pair of Mary Jane platforms, also from Michael Antonio. But so far, the pairs of red shoes I'm seeing are all stilettos or pumps. So I'm confused as to what I'm going to get.

Third, I don't know if I should cut my hair short or have it rebonded and styled. I want to look my best on Tuesday and I don't know what to do to my hair. Part of me wants to have it rebonded and another part of me wants to have it cut short.

 This is the length of my hair now.

This was my hair's length in October of 2008.

So what do you think? I'm really confused. Which is which?


11 thoughts:

Hmmm..short hair looks good..but the decision is still yours..^_^

 

confusing nga! oh, i hope ull earn with dNeero soon. they do have some convos that are charity only so just check from time to time. as for the shoes, u should get the high heels since you said it's a formal event. and lastly, go for the rebond. get ur hair styled.. ull look fab!

 

hi sis! i haven't registered with dneero so i don't know anything about it, with regards with the shoes, i have zero fashion sense. :) but if you're going to ask me the third question - short hair suits you very well.

 

waaah! the votes for short hair outnumber yun sa rebonding...hmmm...i'm still confused!

 

short hair look nice too :D myself still prefer long as I am more hot if short

 

dneero.. last time take part but not any more. Dont see any earning for me.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels