03 March 2010

Although my brother and I have our own laptops, we still use our desktop computer especially when downloading music and video files. Since he has his own list of downloads and so do I, we can’t avoid having duplicate files stored in our computer. That’s because we don’t consult each other when downloading files on the PC. Having duplicate files can eat up a lot of space which can be used for other more important files. So I’m trying to look for a duplicate file finder software I can download to help me get rid of duplicate files. Of course that goes without saying that I’m looking for a site where I can download the software for free. I just know that there are a lot of duplicate files, music and images on our desktop PC and I want to free up as much space so I can commit the space to other files. Manually searching my computer for duplicate files and deleting them is time consuming and since I have other things to attend to, I want to find a duplicate file finder software which would search for all duplicate files and then give me the option to delete them immediately without taking up too much of my time. I’ll be searching for one now and I hope I get to find the best one.

1 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels