30 March 2010

I’ve always dreamt of having a garden wedding. I don’t know why but I just think there’s something surreal about getting married in an open space, with only the sunset as the backdrop and only a few close friends and relatives in attendance. I guess most single women go through that phase, right?

Of course, I also think about what my married life would be. I wonder how it would be like waking up each morning with the man I love lying beside me. I also wonder how I would feel looking at our children and watching them wreak enjoyable havoc in our small house. I want to have three children. Have I told you guys about that? I don’t think so. Anyway, I want to have three kids since that’s how many kids my parents have and I think that number is quite manageable. Of course, it’s something my future husband and I would have to decide on and plan. If there’s one thing I wish for, though, it’s that my husband won’t have any need for Levitra. No kidding. I really wish for that. I love children and I relish the thought of taking care of my own children someday. So I hoping against hope that my "would-be" won’t need it in any way imaginable.

4 thoughts:

Wow, thanks for sharing your dream of a garden wedding. :) For me, all I want is to get married in our small church.

 

Dreaming of getting married is a big thing to me back then, but it was all gone. We only manage to have a civil wedding and a restaurant reception after. I am still dreaming of a morning beach wedding :) Kaya single girls dont settle for less try to have your dream wedding as much as your resources can kasi it will never happen again

 

I agree with Kasai! In my case though I started dreaming of my wedding when I got engaged. Haha! That's coz I didn't think of getting married. I had a spring wedding. If I could do it all over again, I'd do it with more flowers. :)

 

@ Shal - aww...kainggit! I really hope my hubby can read this.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels