01 March 2010

Going around the city is hard if you're a commuter. Ironically, it's also hard even if you have a car because of the continuous rise of fuel prices and the unimaginable traffic situation here in the country. But even if this is so, our small family (that would be me, my brother, his wife and kid) still go around the city in our car. We have a Honda Civic and my brother, just like any guy I assume, is crazy over the car. He’s always finding ways to enhance the car. Don’t get me wrong, spending his time on the car is better than spending his time going out with his friends. We were talking the other day and he’s trying to look for a good company that could offer him the best quote for a short term insurance for our car. I think that’s a good idea especially since there are times when we have to drive out to the province. I’m already starting to look for companies offering car insurance on short term basis. I believe that getting short term insurance for the car would come cheaper. I’m thinking of looking for a company that could provide up to 6 months coverage at a friendly price. I think that would be just perfect.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels