16 March 2010

Yes, I made a boo-boo with the code for the list of MAJOR SPONSORS. So sorry to those who updated their posts only to include a list which didn't link back to the sponsors. I blame it on my melancholy mood yesterday. Something happened and I couldn't totally put my game face on so there...it led to my committing a mistake. =(

Again, I'm so sorry. I've already updated the code in the main contest mechanics post. The major sponsors' list should be working fine now.

I'm going to be posting the second batch of sponsors today, so to those of you who pledged their sponsorship and didn't see their blogs in the 1st list, don't worry. I just divided the list of sponsors to give the participants more chances of earning points. Hope you all understand. Thanks for the patience!

3 thoughts:

Completely understandable! Generating codes is a complicated process (in my case):)
I've edited my post na :) Please check it here:
http://ejcayaba.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-anniversary-contest-my-thoughts-my.html

 

edited my post ;)

http://wahmaholic.com/2010/03/bambies-blogversary-contest/

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels