11 March 2010

My sister, who lives in Vista, California, is so busy with her job that she asked me to help her out with something. She wanted me to go look for DIRECT TV Packages in their city because she was no longer satisfied with cable TV. According to her, cable TV limits her viewing pleasure.

Fortunately, I found out about DirectSat TV. They offer DIRECTV Packages at affordable prices and the good thing is, they lay out several options a subscriber can choose from as far as programs are concerned. Since my sister wanted all the local channels and excellent movie channels, I told her to sign up for the DIRECT TV Premier Package since it’s the one that offers the most channels, more than 285, and the subscription rate is just $61.99 for 3 months.

I sent her my findings last night and she just told me that she already requested for a quote from DirectSat TV. I reckon that as soon as she receives the quote, she’ll readily fill up the subscription form. Oh well, that’s another younger sister task ticked off from my to-do list.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels