19 March 2010

Hello people! It's Friday! TGIF!

I just want to thank those who have joined my blog contest already. Don't worry girls, your efforts are not in vain. So far there are 23 participants who entered their links on the MckLinky in the main post. As I mentioned before, only those who entered their links there will be considered as the official participants and will qualify for the drawings. If I get my work done early today I'll be tallying the points you've earned so far. If not, I'll do it tomorrow (hopefully my boss won't ask me to write some articles for him). Either way, I'd also be posting the run-down of points per participant for transparency.

Oh, as for the prizes each winner will get, I'm still working on it. LOL! It's so hard to distribute the prizes so I'm kind of in a fix. But not to worry. Potential winners will definitely know what's in store for them sooner than SOON! ☺ 

1 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels