03 May 2010

My blog contest has just concluded and the 3 winners have been announced. But that doesn't mean that non-winners will go home empty-handed. I tried to distribute the EC credits and AD spaces to the 3 winners fairly so there will be enough left to share with the non-winners. This is to show my gratitude to those who took the time out to join my contest. Your efforts did not go unnoticed. ☺ Here are the non-winners in alphabetical order:

a military wife
Bunak
chris
czaroma
deann
Ellen Joy
Gene
heartlocks19
Hyanne
Joanne Gonzales
Joy
jules67
Kasai
kikamz
Kizuna
levy
mariel
Me-an
melandria
mhaye
mizhelle
Mys Laguitao
pehpot
Rache
redamethyst
shal
sherrygo
Silvergirl
thinay
vernz
willa
yuuki

All of you will get 1,000 EC credits each plus 1 month AD space. I'm still finalizing the details and as soon as I finish it, I'll let you know. 

I'm also going to award a special prize to one of the participants. The prize is a $5.00 and digi-scrapbooking GC (worth $10.00) package. Who gets to win it? I'll tell you tomorrow. LOL! I still have to study a sample article from an oDesk client.


4 thoughts:

wow thanks much sis! we truly appreciate it :)

congrats to the winners :)

 

thanks sis for including me in the list of non-winners! i didn't go home empty handed after all. congrats to all the winners!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels