26 May 2010

At 33, I worry about getting the much dreaded "crow's feet" around my eyes, as well as those fine lines which become more and more visible as years go by. Fortunately for me, friends and family say I still have a long way to go before my worries turn into reality. But as the old cliche goes, "Prevention is better than cure," that's why as early as now, I'm trying to find good anti aging products. I have tried pills and even soaps with glutathione before but for right now I am taking a vitamin supplement which is high in antioxidant benefits everyday. But I'm still trying to explore other options.

This exploration has led me to discover Oxis International. It's a company committed to the research and development of products which combat free radicals. They use L-Ergothioneine, a substance known as a "super antioxidant" compound, as a key component in their products. 

To learn more about the company, you may visit Oxis on facebook






1 thoughts:

yeah beauty is important as my dear already saying me old. lol... even saying part of me fat. :(

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels