20 May 2010

I don't know if I have mentioned it anywhere in this blog already. If I haven't yet, I just want to let you all know that I am a huge Chris Evans fan. I first saw him in the movie Cellular where he starred with Kim Basinger. After that, I've been following his movie career.


That's him with and without his shirt on. So I guess you now know why I drool over him. LOL! He also played Torch in the Fantastic Four series and Nick Grant in the 2009 movie Push alongside Dakota Fanning. He's got a number of movies up his sleeves but the most I'm excited about are his upcoming projects. He's slated to play Steve Rogers aka Captain America and he's going to play the role in both installments (this early, they have announced a sequel to the one that's on pre-production)! Gosh, I can't contain my excitement!

Just a few nights ago, I watched him on The Losers. 


He played a tech-savvy member of a CIA black opps team who were doubled crossed and presumed dead. He and his group then made plans to even the score after they were joined by a beautiful operative with her own agenda. Working together, they must remain deep undercover while tracking the heavily-guarded Max, a ruthless man bent on embroiling the world in a new high-tech global war.

It was a good film. Action-packed with some comedy here and there. I highly recommend it although whether or not you guys would like it remains to be seen.☺

Labels