21 May 2010

TGIF!☺

Most of you are probably shouting that at the top of your lungs. Well, good for you guys. Hmm. Does it sound as if I'm sour-graping? Nah. I'm not. It's just that I am quite certain I am not going to enjoy the weekend to the hilt. I still have 9 articles that I need to finish by Sunday or preferably earlier since my client has set the deadline for Monday evening.

Don't get me wrong though. I enjoy writing so a packed weekend is fine by me. It's just that I was hoping to accomplish several other things this weekend including getting highlights for my hair. LOL! But I don't think I can squeeze it in to my schedule.

Anyhoot, I'm just dropping by to wish all of you a happy weekend. In the meantime, I'm going to have to go back to the article I'm writing (while watching basketball at the side ☺).

4 thoughts:

hi sis! i hope you get to finish all your articles much earlier so you can still enjoy the weekend.

i already received the $5.00 in my account. thank you.

 

That does sound like a full weekend. Luckily you like doing the writing. But remember you also need some down time.

 

I am like you, I have an important deadline for Monday morning so I guess I will have to work during the weekend, but at least, i don't have to wake up very early.

Thoughts of a Career Woman

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels