19 May 2010

Before I start, I just want to ask for a little more patience from the non-winners of my blog contest. I know I promised you all 1000 EC credits each and AD spaces in some of the sponsors' blogs. I still haven't forgotten about it and I won't. There are just some things beyond my control that's somehow causing the delay. But I won't let you down on that promise...I promise. LOL!

Now, off to the juicy part. I did promise that I would award a special prize to some of the participants. The prize is nothing too grand actually. It's just to show my gratitude to them. Why? You'll see below:

1) Red or Marose - for writing the most number of reviews for the sponsors. She wrote a total of 20 reviews, if I'm not mistaken.

2) Joy - for being one of the early birds. She was actually the first one to enter her link on the contest MckLinky.     

3) Levy - she's the second half of the 2 early birds.

I still owe the sponsors the reviews I promised them. I'm actually just working on the articles my client needs by the 24th of May and as soon as I finish them, I'll start the reviews. But I want to thank Red for working on the reviews and she did those while playing Farmville and Cafe World. LOL!
To Joy and Levy, thanks for spearheading the long line of contest participants. It was as if you both stood on guard waiting for the contest to start!☺

Each of you dear ladies will get $5.00 from me. So please e-mail me your PayPal IDs. You can send them to me through the contact form or just send me a message through my Facebook account.

6 thoughts:

haha. natawa naman ako. tama ka ginagwa ko un habang ng luluto at nagtatanim. thank you so much for the prize.

 

wow ang bait mo talaga sis! kahit sa mga non winners, you are still so generous!

 

yay... (Blush) wahaha.. di ko maexplain tuwa ko hahaha! Di ko to iniexpect, bait mo Bambie.. kailangan ko talaga pera ngayon wahahaha..

Nahiya tuloy ako iinvite ka mag sponsor sa contest ko, pero baka gusto mo lang http://livinglifetodfullest.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-need-sponsors-for-my-upcoming-contest.html

 

hi sis! wow! thank you so much, hindi ko tatanggihan yan. :) hehehe...hinintay ko talaga yung contest mo magstart.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels