02 May 2010

The 2nd prize winner will be winning the following:

• $ 20.00 worth of PayPal funds
• Make-up goodies
• 6 months worth of AD spaces (on 6 separate blogs)
• 8,000 EC credits

According to RANDOM.ORG, the 2nd prize winner is:



Who's number 3? There were actually just 5 people who garnered anywhere between 500 - 900 points. They were:

List of Entrants

     #1  chris           855   
     #2  Hyanne          813   
     #3  kayeshayne      562   
     #4  Ellen Joy       552   
     #5  Rache           510

Congratulations Sis Kayce! Please fill out the necessary information here so I can coordinate with the sponsors for your prizes!

4 thoughts:

Oopps..muntik na ako doon ah...nilagpasan pa (Lol)..Congratz sa lahat ng winner! Woot.....

 

Wow Thank you so much sis! I'm so happy that I won the 2nd prize! The prizes are so cool! I already filled up the form Sis. Thanks once again.

 

Congrats to sistah Kayce!!Please send me her address so I can send the prize as soon as possible.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels