20 May 2010

I'm sure you all know that silk screens are used for printing. Silk screen printing is a technique that makes use of a woven mesh to support an ink-blocking stencil. A silk screen looks like this:


Anyway, last night while waiting for the gang to finish with their nightly rituals so we can start watching The Book of Eli, I watched a lifestyle show and one of their topics was about taking care of one's accessories. Obviously, the show was for women. So, one of the hosts let the viewers in on her wide collection of accessories and among those she showed were her earrings. She had a lot of dangling earrings and she organizes them by hooking them on silk screens after use. She had several silk screens on her boudoir and all of them were filled with earrings of all shapes and sizes.
Since I love accessories and I have a growing collection of earrings, I appreciated the show's episode last night. I learned something from it and I think using a silk screen to organize my chandelier earrings is a cool idea. Now all I need to do is find out where I can buy the silk screens.☺

1 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels