22 May 2010

My brother, SIL and their little kid are going out of town next week. My SIL’s sister recently gave birth to a baby girl and since it’s impossible for her to travel just yet, my brother’s family decided to pay her a visit instead. The trip will also realize their dream of a much needed vacation. So come next week, I would be spending a few days at home, by myself.

Since I don’t drive and won’t be using our car, my brother has decided that he will be taking our car to the repair shop for much needed repairs. He hasn’t had the time to do it because he’s always busy so he’s taking the opportunity to relegate our car to the shop during their short vacation. I heard him and his wife talking and he said that the timing belt of our car already needs to be replaced.

It’s a good thing that his mechanic is very good and I’m sure our car will be in good hands while my brother is away. Of course, the shop is not as fully loaded as a Phoenix auto repair shop, but I’ve been there before and I’ve seen some of their equipment and I know they’ll do a good job.

If I’m not mistaken, I also heard my brother say that he might need to get our car’s water pump replaced, too. Oh well. I guess it’s not just my brother and his family who needs a vacation but our car as well. I think our car’s mini vacation in the repair shop will do wonders to it.

1 thoughts:

yeah my dad car need repair, I also think he likes accessories.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels