04 May 2010

Hi guys!

It's already 7 in the evening and it's only now that I'm trying to blog hop. I'm in the middle of writing 26 short articles for a client and I really have to pay close attention to the topic (yes, same one for all 26 articles!) as it is something that's way out of my league. What's the topic? About bikinis! Yes, you read it right. The articles are about bikinis - something that I might never get to wear again ever! (The last time I wore them was when I was 3 years old. Go figure.)

I just wanted to let the contest winners (and non-winners) know that I'm just trying to get in touch with the other sponsors so that I can distribute the prizes to you all at the same time.

I have to go now. I still need to get back to my bikinis...err...articles.

1 thoughts:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels