31 May 2010





1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up. - my cellphone, the TV, my copy of the latest OK! magazine, the TV's remote, a pair of chopsticks.

2. How do you style your hair? How often do you cut it? - I usually just wear it down. The last time I had a haircut was in March.

3. What are you wearing now? - shorts and a tank top

4. What's your occupation? Do you like it? - I work as a freelance writer. I love it!

5. When was the last time that you took a nap? Was there a special reason? - I can't remember! That's how long ago I last took a nap.

6. Who was the last person you hugged romantically? - my EX boyfriend.

8. What was the last full meal that you ate? - just a couple of hours ago I had fried spring rolls, a cup of rice and fried seafood noodles. Is that considered a full meal?

9. What was the last email that you received? - project brief for my latest writing assignment.

10. What one website do you always visit when you go online? - Facebook.☺

11. What was the last significant thing you bought? - a new cellphone.

12. What musical artist did you not get at first, but then became a fan? - hmmm...can't think of anyone.

13. What do you think about before you go to bed last night? - if I didn't forget to lock the front door.

14. What was the last CD you bought? - I don't buy CDs...I just download music.

15. What is your favorite weather, and why? What's the weather like today? - I love it when it rains (not too much of course) because it feels good to just lie in bed and read a good book. Today was friggin' hot!

16. If you could have a special artistic talent, what would it be? - uhm, I'd love to be able to paint and draw.

17. Did you watch the Idol 9 finale? If yes, what are your thoughts? - Yes. Both Crystal and Lee were deserving but I would've wanted Crystal to win. I think she has a wider range than Lee.

18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now? - "Don't ever bug me again!"

19. Any special plans for this (holiday in the States)k weekend? - none...I'm not from the States.☺

20. Besides your current S/O, who was the last person that you loved romantically? - I don't have a current SO. So I guess the last person I loved romantically was my EX.

6 thoughts:

I love getting a new cell phone.
Have a great weekend.

http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/its-all-the-email-rage/
Join us for Monday Mayhem

 

same here sis, i was rooting for crystal to win.

kailan sila uuwi galing Bukidnon? i'm sure miss na miss mo na si keoni. :)

 

@ sherry: SO is Significant Other. :)

@ harriet: i rarely reward myself for my hardwork and the new cellphone was a long overdue gift for myself. :)

@ joy: hi sis! their flight back home is this afternoon. yes, sobrang miss ko na si keoni! :)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels