01 May 2010

I really saved this post for last. Not because I plan to divulge a mind-shattering array of prizes for the contest winners but because I had to go over the list of prizes that were pledged first just to see how I can allot them fairly while still leaving enough to share with the non-winners. After all, I did promise that nobody will leave this contest empty-handed.

So, here are what's up for the winners:

GRAND PRIZE WINNER:

• $ 40.00 worth of PayPal funds
• An 8"x8", 20-page Photobook ($20.00 value)
• Wordpress or Blogger template based on the winner's choice of theme and color
• 7 months worth of AD spaces (on 7 separate blogs)
• 15,000 worth of EC credits

2nd PRIZE WINNER:

• $ 20.00 worth of PayPal funds
• Make-up goodies
• 6 months worth of AD spaces (on 6 separate blogs)
• 8,000 EC credits

3rd PRIZE WINNER:

• $10.00 worth of PayPal funds
• 1 month advertising on Adgitize
• 5 months worth of AD spaces (on 5 separate blogs)
• 6,000 EC credits

What about the non-winners? I’ll post about it later. In the meantime, I need to work. LOL! Ta-ta!


2 thoughts:

oh di ba, talagang naghalungkat ako sa baul. heheh
nandito pala ang list ng prizes

 

meron pa palang hindi nalagyan ng comment si sherry kaya ayun hanap ako sa baul. hehehe

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels