11 May 2010

It's been a while since I last joined TCP or Tuesday Couch Potatoes. Actually, it's on my other blog where I used to post my TCP entries. I just decided to post this week's entry here for a change. LOL! For this week, the theme for TCP is all about numbers. The theme is quite apt considering that the Philippines has just concluded the 2010 National Elections and everyone's going ga-ga over the tallying of votes. 

Okay, so there are quite a number of films which have numbers in the title but today, I'm zeroing in on one of my favorite movies: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days starring the beautiful Kate Hudson and that hunk of a man, Matthew McCounaghey. 



I'm sure you guys have seen this feel-good movie about an advertising executive (Matt) who has a reputation for being a ladies' man who made a bet (just so he can get his hands on a big campaign) that he can make a girl fall in love with him in 10 days. On the other hand, Kate plays a writer for the "How To" section of a magazine who made a bet with her boss in exchange for the opportunity to write more sensible and substantial articles. Her topic? How to lose a guy in 10 days.

The film revolves around the two bets and if, in the midst of their hidden agendas, the two could still complete teir supposed missions or will they eventually end up together.
The movie is very light and since I'm a big fan of romantic comedies, I just had to watch it when it came out in 2003. Besides, I'm a big Kate Hudson fan. LOL!

For more TCP entries, pease head on out to Kikamz' blog.

8 thoughts:

I wish I could even find a guy to lose. My friend and I signed up to a cooking class to try to meet someone but no luck. This is just another one in a long list that consists of things such as salsa dancing, windsurfing, online bingo and even rock climbing. Where are all the guys?

 

I've heard about this, but I am not sure if I watched it, parang bits and pieces yata..I might need to take a look at it..

http://www.alexajeanne.info/2010/05/tcp-oceans-11.html

 

We have the same pick of movies, yeah I love this movie it is hilarious and romantic at the same time. Visit Mine here

 

YOUR BLOG ABOUT DIGITAL STORY TELLING IS NICE . I AM VISITING FROM MINUTEWORKERS.COM

 

Thank you for all sharing. But these it a very nice movie. I read and one book about that. :D

 

this was an immensely entertaining a movie. turns out they ended up falling in love. im a big fan of romcoms too bams.

thanks for joining us this week. hope to see you again this Tuesday for APOCALYPTIC movies. :D till then, take care and have a good week!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels