20 May 2010

I am a self-confessed FarmVille addict. Not a day goes by that I don't play it. I go online to work and to talk with my mom who's in the States. However, I always see to it that I squeeze in Facebooking in my everyday routine. 

I must admit, though, that it's hard to keep track of my farm. LOL! Sometimes, I totally forget that it's time to harvest my crops so they start to wither. So when I learned that I could download the FarmVille Toolbar, I went ahead with it. Installing the toolbar has a lot of advantages. First, I can monitor if it's time to harvest my crops. Second, I get alerts when one of my friends are offering bonuses so I'm never left out.


Notice where it says "harvest in" and there's a countdown timer? It tells me that my crops are ready for harvesting in 1 or so hours. Clicking on the "bonus" icon would open a page where I can partake of the bonuses being offered by my friends.

I so love it!☺

2 thoughts:

aha, so lagi ka nakakakuha ng mga bonus at items ko. hehehe
di ko lang alam gamitin yan eh. ngek!

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels