02 May 2010

Dear SPONSORS:

Thank you so much for the cash, EC credits, AD spaces, blog makeover, make-up goodies, photobook, etc. that you pledged for my contest. I can now heave a sigh of relief because the contest has commenced successfully. It's all THANKS TO YOU!

I have asked the 3 winners to fill out a simple form with all the necessary info so they can be awarded their prizes the soonest possible time. On this note, I don't want to burden you, my dear sponsors, with the task of contacting the winners for their PayPal e-mail address and what-have-yous. So, if you want, you can just send the PayPal funds and EC credits to me and I'll just re-distribute them to the winners. As for the badge codes for the AD spaces, I'll just get the code from the participants and I'll send the codes to you via e-mail or IM, whichever you prefer.

But of course, it's still up to you. It's just a suggestion, to make life easier for all of us.☺ You can get in touch with me through the contact form so I can give you my PayPal e-mail address in case you'd just send the funds to me for distributions. If you wish to do the same with the EC credits, this is my Entrecard URL.

Thank you all for helping me make this blogversary contest a success!

Sincerely,

9 thoughts:

congratulations sis! for a successful blogversary contest!

 

aww... how unfortunate of me to miss this blogversary contest of yours sis... waaah!!! :( I hope there's some more...

 

Hi, I already sent the EC credits to your account. Just email me the codes of the winner.

Thank you
:-)

 

congraulations sa mga winners =) sis send mo sa kin paypal email mo? para send ko na lang sayo =) thanks mwah

 

Congrats on a successful contest! I've already contacted the photobook winner and now just waiting for a response. As for the ad winner, I've already added the ad to my sidebar. I would like to have the photobook finished by the 15th so if you could send me the money before the 10th, that would be great. Do you need my paypal email or do you have it already?

 

congratulations!! :D by the way, i have sent you the EC credits already!

 

congrats on a successful contest! I've already sent my sponsorship in your paypal account & transferred EC credits.

pa-email na lang ako ng codes of the winner. thanks!

and congrats to all winners :)

 

Congratulations for the success of your contest!!Pasencya na medyo na late ako,went out of town kasi.Please send me the winners home address sa e-mail ko so I can send the package the soonest.I sent to you my e-mail add before leaving right?

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels