15 May 2010

I remember back when I was managing our family business, most of our contacts – suppliers, clients – were based abroad and since internet wasn’t that widely spread yet, we had to rely mostly on effective business phone systems to help our business thrive. To ensure this, we hooked up with a company which offered the best solution tailor-made for our business. I only have good words for that company – their Customer Service was superb, the Help Desk was excellent and even their engineers knew what their job well. Communication is very important and is crucial in everything we do so if you manage or run your own business, make sure it’s backed by reliable and feature rich business phone systems.

3 thoughts:

U asked me abt the FCC blogroll? U can click on the badge to get to the original FCC post, click on the Mc Linky badge to see full list. I have my own FCC Blogroll with members who would like to exchange links with me. Let me know if u wanna exchange links and I'll add u to my FCC blogroll yeah? Happy weekend! :)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels