01 May 2010

I still haven't drawn the winners. Yes, I know. I only got myself to blame.I'm working on a few things right now that's why I haven't gotten to it yet. If I can't squeeze it in today, I'd do it tomorrow. Really, I will. But I'm sure you want to find out what's in store for the GRAND PRIZE WINNER.

Here goes:

GRAND PRIZE WINNER:

1) 15,000 EC Credits from the following:
2) Wordpress or Blogger template based on your choice of theme and color – Wahmaholic

3) 8"x8", 20-page Photobook ($20.00 value) – Travelin’ with Marie

4) $ 40 from the following:
5) 7 months worth of AD spaces from the following:
Now there's just an itsy-bitsy favor I need to ask of you, my dear contest participants. Please fill out the form found here. It will greatly help me facilitate the distribution of prizes coordinate with the sponsors better. To the contest sponsors, to lessen the burden on your part, you could send the PayPal funds and EC credits to me and I'll just distribute them to the winners instead of you doing it by yourself.


1 thoughts:

congrats for a successful contest...hoping to win the grand prize (keeping my fingers crossed)...

btw, my contest is up…

http://www.itsnotalwaysaboutme.com/2010/05/the-game-is-on.html/
http://super-emote-drama-queen.blogspot.com/2010/05/its-here-1st-ytbc.htm/

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels