28 May 2010

The other just before my brother and his family left for their mini vacation, they went to the mall to buy some clothes for my nephew. He actually has a lot of clothes but when my SIL tried them on Keoni, she realized Keoni has outgrown most of his clothes, to think that he hasn’t even worn some. My SIL’s convinced that her son grows by the minute. So off to the mall they went in search of Keoni’s vacation garb.

When they got back, my SIL was telling me that they had a hard time finding clothes for Keoni. He’s only 39 months old, practically a toddler, but they couldn’t find clothes that fit him in the toddler’s section! They finally found clothes for him at the boy’s section. The clothes they got for him were all in size 8 and according to the sales lady, a size 8 was normally for 7 or 8 year old kids. 

Keoni isn’t obese and neither is he fat. He’s just a little bit big for his age. I think he’s got big bones that’s why he weighs so much and he looks chunky. But he does have a hearty appetite.

Anyway, after they finished shopping for Keoni’s clothes, they decided to look for matching shoes. Like his clothes, Keoni has outgrown most of his shoes. He prefers wearing flip flops but his mom wanted to buy him a pair of formal shoes and a pair of boots. I don’t know where he’ll use the boots, but his mom wanted them, so be it. I would’ve suggested that they look into buying John Deere boots for Keoni because I know for a fact that those boots are sturdy and durable. They would be the perfect pair for Keoni. Unfortunately, I don’t think there are stores here that carry boots by John Deere.

3 thoughts:

Your nephew sounds so adorable, but it sound like a really big boy, I used to be big when i was a little girl, it was like him, I wasn't obese, I was just very tall, i think that was the only one time in my life when i was tall, now I am extremely short.

Thoughts of a Career Woman

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels