15 September 2010

I'm watching Survivor Philippines Celebrity Showdown right now and the teams would be fighting for Immunity. There are 3 teams, Magan, Sar Mayee and Nagar (I personally like this team) and the Immunity Challenge involved carrying a load of beach sand on the shoulders of the "strongest" team member. The weight of the load will be determined by how many points they would score on a ball game. So one team scores 22, the other 23 and the last 26. That equals to the same amount of weight in kilos of beach sand.

Team Sar Mayee chose Brapanese actor/model Akihiro Sato as their strongest and Team Nagar chose model Jon Hall. Both are men, both are obviously strong. But the love of me, I can't believe how chivalrous (pun intended!) the "guys" of Team Magan were. They had 2 men in the team but they chose Elma Muros, an older woman, to carry the load! Geez!

Now I truly believe that chivalry is dead!

1 thoughts:

HI Bam, di ko man maabutan ito ... kasi late na ako uwi,,,lol... dropping by here... with my teacher's blog .. Petty Things In Life

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels