18 September 2010




1. When was the last time you cried? - Really cried? Gosh...I can't even remember when. I guess it was when I still had this notion that my last relationship was worth fighting for so when there were misunderstandings, I'd cry a lot. But when I realized it wasn't, I realized my tears were too precious to waste on that guy.

2. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be? - Oh! I wanna wake up tomorrow and be able to paint...as in really paint and create a masterpiece.

3. Who is someone (other than yourself) would you like to go back into your past and talk to and why? - I want to go back to the time when I was 14 with my 2 best friends from high school. I want the 3 of us to make a promise that we would remain the best of friends even until we grow old (obviously, that's something that didn't happen so now the 3 of us are strewn all over the place :( ).

4. What is your favorite meal eating out? - Japanese and Italian.

5. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? If the answer is "it depends," on what does it depend? - It depends on the people I'm with. If they're driven, then surely I'd be energized by them.

6. What word do you use far too frequently? - Basically.☺

7. What’s a word you’ve invented? (alternate question: What needs a word but doesn’t have one yet?) - I didn't invent it but I first heard it from my manager and now almost everybody's using it: CHILLAX. He always tells us to chillax when he notices that we're stating to panic or are very pressured at work. 

8. Pick out one of your favorite songs. Go to Song Facts and tell us about the song's history. - I have a lot of favorite songs but the first song that came to my mind was Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle. Here's the song's facts, verbatim:
  • Bob Carlisle wrote this song for his daughter Brook. Carlisle is a Contemporary Christian singer. The album is one of the best selling Christian album ever.
  • Bob Carlisle said on the liner notes of Wow #1 Hits: "'Butterfly Kisses' is not so much a song about fatherhood. It's more a song about gratitude and imperfection - 'for all I've done wrong, I must have done something right.' It's also a song about appreciation of time well spent. As with any good thing, there is a bittersweet sadness in letting go. I hoped to capture in this song the beauty of the relationship between father and daughter as well as its inevitable change. This song affected more than dads. After the first concert where I sang it, women surrounded me telling me stories about their fathers. I had always thought of the song from the perspective of a dad but I hadn't thought of its impact upon daughters."
  • This won the 1997 Grammy for Best Country Song.

9. What is your absolute favorite piece of furniture you have and why? - My bed! Need I say more?☺

2 thoughts:

You are right! We don't need to waste our tears on guys who don't even value us.

http://dwivedi2326.blogspot.com/2010/09/saturday-9_18.html

 

I would love to be a talented artist too.

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/and-i-thought-it-was-just-me/

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels