08 September 2010

If there's one thing my sister and I didn't outgrow, it would have to be our love for sweets. I remember when they were still here in the Philippines and she and her family lived next door to us (that was the way my daddy wanted it - he had the main house built and a small house beside it for my ate), she would call for me through the doors of our dirty kitchens (just right across from each other) to tell me to come over because she's opening a bag of chocolates.☺ Ah...those were the days.

Oh well, even if we live miles apart from each other, we still manage to satisfy our sweet tooth, albeit separately.☺ One of her daughters uploaded this photo on Facebook with a caption that they were for me, my bro, my SIL and my nephew:


Oh but I asked my dear old sis to buy some more particularly Reese's, Twix Java and a couple of bags of Chips Ahoy. LOL! Now did I say I was going on a diet? Sheesh!

4 thoughts:

weeee... I love sweets!

Well, Yema can satisfy my sweet tooth if i'm in a tight budget.lol.

I love Reese's!YUMMMYYY!!!!

I hope our toothfairy won't visit us soon...hahhahaa

 

I'm trying to cut off some of my sugars recently including sodas. I think my tummy is getting big with it. So little by little I'm trying to get rid of sweets.

 

wow i love chocolates but with limitations hahah .. nice blog here hope you can visit mine =)

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels