01 September 2010

It's kinda funny that I'm talking about frugality when I have the tendency to be such an impulsive buyer. Frugal living is something that I have to work hard on. But I think I'm getting there. I am now, more than ever, decided to start practicing frugality. All thanks to Mhel of blankpixels who unknowingly moved me to value the meaning of the word.☺


Please vote for:
http://www.justanotherpixel.net/2010/08/sulitizen-frugality-epitomized.html
Sulitizen : The Epitome of Frugality

by blankPixels of Just Another Pixel




Buy and Sell Philippines
Sign Up at Sulit.com.ph
Buy and Sell Philippines


4 thoughts:

It's all about the little things. Like, for me, I love the convenience of taking a cab to and from the mall. Now, because I want to start saving for something fun, we commute going to the mall and we just take a cab going home since we already have groceries or shopping bags with us. So, that saves me about Php 300 (yes, from MOA to Malabon) every time we go to the mall. :)

Thanks for this viral post again, sis! :) *hugs*

I hope another one of us wins the next 2 weekly raffles. :)

 

I'm supporting her too...but I don't know if I'm included in her list of viral poster...hehehe...

Happy morning!

 

i've been working hard on it, too. most of the times i failed, haha.

 

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)

Labels